[title size=”1″]Home Buyer Boot Camp[/title]
May 11th, 2013 – POSTPONED (Please check this page for updates. Also, follow us on Facebook for updates)
Where: College of San Mateo, 1700 West Hillsdale Boulevard, San Mateo
Time: 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
The road to home ownership in the Bay Area is tumultuous and competitive. You need to be focused, well prepared, and educated. Madison Premiere Realty presents its Home Buyer Boot Camp, a no-pressure environment where industry veterans will be there to give you FREE advice on buying your home. There will be presentations from Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Brokers, Insurance Agents, and Home Inspectors to help you through the home buying process. You will get tips, strategies, and information to help you successfully buy a home in the Bay Area.
Topics covered will include:
- Overview of the current competitive Bay Area housing market.
- Are you ready for home ownership.
- Steps in the home buying process.
- Differences between getting a condo or single family home.
- Getting and closing a loan.
- Put your best foot forward for the lender.
- Documents you need for the loan application and closing.
- The importance of getting a home inspection.
- What does a home insurance policy cover?
- How much coverage do you need for home insurance?
There will also be a relaxed session where you can get answers to all of your questions. Seriously, we mean all of your questions!
To keep the session relaxed, and allow for in-depth conversation, seating will be extremely limited (approximately 30 seats). Book your seat now to avoid missing out on this informative experience. You can RSVP for the Home Buyer Boot Camp via:
Email: shaun (at) mprhomes.com
Fill out the form below