The decision to buy a home is a major event. Are you in the right place, both financially and mentally to be a home owner? As real estate professionals we are here to help you figure this out. Our job is to help you from start to finish, while hopefully making the entire process as effortless as possible. At Madison Premiere Realty, our services to our home buying clients include:
Provide Initial Buyer Consultation
- First and foremost, answer ALL of your questions.
- Help you determine how much house you can afford.
- Help you get pre-qualified with a lender.
- Help you understand ALL costs associated with buying a home.
- Help you define what you really “have to have” and really “want to have” in a house and neighborhood.
Provide Current Market Conditions
- Provide current and historical sales data so you understand market trends in the areas you’re interested in. You will become a market expert!
- Provide complete access to all Bay Area multiple listing services.
- Listings that meet your criteria are delivered to you in a matter that is convenient to you.
- Provide assessments and valuation opinions on homes you are interested in.
- Provide area and school reports for neighborhoods you are interested in.
Provide Expert Negotiations
- Make sure that your bids are fair, competitive, and accurate.
- Fully negotiate contract terms on your behalf to ensure your interests are fully protected.
- A true commitment to our fiduciary responsibilities to you.
Provide Transaction Coordination
- We will make sure that you understand every step of the transaction, as well as have a complete understanding of all paperwork. We will make sure you are not in the dark on anything.
- We will coordinate all inspections for you.
Many real estate agents say they will deliver these services to their clients, but rarely do. Not the case with us. We will answer every question you have, make sure you have every piece of information you need, and protect your interests up to and well beyond the close of your transaction. Take a look at our Yelp! page, or testimonials page. You’ll quickly see how we work with home buyers.