The idea of selling your home can be both exciting and daunting. It’s not as easy as putting up a for sale sign in the front yard. It involves a few major decisions, mixed in with making numerous smaller decisions and plans. Our team of real estate professionals will help you coordinate your entire sale from initial consultation to helping your move out. Every one of our clients should expect the following services from Madison Premiere Realty when they list their home with us.
Provide Detailed Explanation of Your Home’s Value
- Provide a detailed comparative market analysis (CMA) for your property.
- Provide all necessary data to determine a competitive selling price.
- Provide a summary of the current market conditions for your area.
- Provide analysis of your home’s current condition, while providing you with suggestions on ways to increase its value and marketability.
Provide An Estimated Seller’s Net Proceeds Sheet
- Provide an explanation of expected costs associated with selling.
- Provide an estimated net proceeds sheet showing an estimate of what you should make from the sale of the property.
Provide A Complete Marketing Program For Your Home
- Your home is unique, so we develop a marketing strategy that tells the unique story of your home. Our materials are not “cookie-cutter”, and are tailored specifically for each home.
- Use a mix of conventional marketing strategies, along with newly developed state-of-the-art marketing tools.
- Use a professional photographer to create wide-angled photos that highlight the strengths of your home.
- Create a professionally produced video that tells the unique story of your home. It includes a fly-cam video tour of the home, a driving tour of the neighborhood and a seller’s interview (if desired).
- Create a unique website and Facebook page for your home.
- Run targeted Google and Facebook ads to publicize your home sale.
Provide Total Communication and Accessibility
- Provide complete communication throughout the entire transaction.
- Develop a convenient showing schedule that respects your privacy, while making your home available to potential buyers.
- Access to a network of service providers that will ensure the selling of your property does not inconvenience you.