If you are senior, a family member, or a senior professional the decision to sell a home can be incredibly overwhelming and daunting. It usually involves selling the only home the senior has known for many years. The real estate professionals at Madison Premiere Realty specialize in helping seniors, and their families, with the sale of their home.
How We Help Families of Seniors
If you are a family member who needs to help a senior sell their current home and move, we can help. You may not be able to assist a senior because of geographic, career, or other obligations. We will help you by facilitating the successful sale of the house and transition of the senior to their new home.
Are You A Senior Moving To Independent Senior Housing Community?
You’re ready to move on to the comfort and benefits of a senior community. The only obstacle is the process of downsizing the home you’ve lived at for many years. Madison Premiere Realty will help you prepare your home to sale, while also helping you transition to your home living arrangements.
How We Help Trust Professionals, Attorneys, Care Managers, and Senior Living Communities
We consult with home owners and their legal counsel on potential renovations, provide bids, develop budgets based on location and market, and over see work prior to marketing the property. The goal is to balance the amount of resources available to net the highest amount for the stake holders.
Madison Premiere Realty helps manage the stress and uncertainty involved with selling the home of a senior. We help develop a plan, customized to each senior, that involves all aspects of selling a home and moving. Our services include:
- Oversee clean out of property.
- Develop and implement disposition plan of household items per the instructions of the senior, family, or representative. Involves disposable via a combination offstage sales, consignment, or charitable donations.
- Provide assistance and supervision with every aspect of presale preparations.
- Obtain written bids from contractors and service providers.
- Provide photo/video progress reports on work done to home.
- Coordinate the shipping of items to family members
- Help with scheduling and oversight of professional movers.